2#

广州有无人发起集合?
3#

下辈子我要投生在上海!!!
4#

麻子兄的论坛?能提供website吗?
5#

James_0075 在 2003-5-27 11:17:29 发表的内容
Not yet. The guy you recommend looks like knows little about JBL Marquis Series, therefore, I have asked my friend for help, will keep you informed once got it.
BWT, my Behringer DSP8024 arrives, very complex with a lot of function, need spend more time to study it.

I am sorry for that ,then you will become toobusy now.But by your english level is easy to do with the DSP8024 .And avbuzz will help.Waiting for your good news.
6#

原来上海讲英语,那我不去了
7#

Xinhuawang brother,
Would like to have an opportunity to enjoy Wenzi's Amps, as it already causes too much and serious struggle, but never have chance listening to it yet.
8#

leslie 在 2003-5-27 11:25:53 发表的内容
James_0075 在 2003-5-27 11:17:29 发表的内容
Not yet. The guy you recommend looks like knows little about JBL Marquis Series, therefore, I have asked my friend for help, will keep you informed once got it.
BWT, my Behringer DSP8024 arrives, very complex with a lot of function, need spend more time to study it.

I am sorry for that ,then you will become toobusy now.But by your english level is easy to do with the DSP8024 .And avbuzz will help.Waiting for your good news.

Leslie,
I meet a problem - per DSP8024 manual, there are 100 EQ curves stored in memory, but I do not know how to recall them. Yes, I am asking AVBUZZ brothers for help.
9#

我正立志不动器材, 只烧碟片。 我渴望多交流, 多实践。

我的一小点感受, 呵呵 :发烧是追求完美和自我控制的矛盾
10#

jennynee 在 2003-5-27 11:25:40 发表的内容
也算我一个吧,不过我可是准烧友哦

不带你带谁啊?别逃。就怕你听了人家的,说我怎么帮你买的,该打我咯 !!我闪
11#

不是啊,你听了别人的会抱着我说,帮你买的太好了,然后以身相许,这样满意了吧,呵呵
12#

It's glad to join you, and so long time I hope that, we need team activity in SH

liu.yi.2@sohu.com

A3 CD + Gryphon 2200 + B&W N804
13#

14#

我也可以加入嗎?
15#

leslie兄请收信
16#

James_0075 在 2003-5-27 10:51:54 发表的内容
Leslie,
You already know details of mine.

Yes I konw .Maybe I will  disturb  you .May I?haha .
Have you get the center  speaker what you need?
Thank you again.
17#

欢迎光临指导。我也希望WENZI能够造福穷烧友,在没有听的情况下就订了旗舰升级版(据说用了德律丰根的管子,还有其他许多发烧的元件),算是赌博吧;谁让我们口袋不大又头脑发热呢。不过还没到呢。我的邮箱:xinhuawang0@yahoo.com.cn

James_0075 在 2003-5-27 14:24:00 发表的内容
Xinhuawang brother,
Would like to have an opportunity to enjoy Wenzi's Amps, as it already causes too much and serious struggle, but never have chance listening to it yet.
18#

xinhuawang0 在 2003-5-27 15:39:22 发表的内容
欢迎光临指导。我也希望WENZI能够造福穷烧友,在没有听的情况下就订了旗舰升级版(据说用了德律丰根的管子,还有其他许多发烧的元件),算是赌博吧;谁让我们口袋不大又头脑发热呢。不过还没到呢。我的邮箱:xinhuawang0@yahoo.com.cn

James_0075 在 2003-5-27 14:24:00 发表的内容
Xinhuawang brother,

Xinhuawang兄,WENZI的功放估计什么时候能到你家?
19#

scfan@eastday.com

? CD + Cayin MT88 + Dali Royal Tower
20#

晕倒,怎么全e文的多,俺在上海,不过还没骚得起来,在买器材哪!希望加入组织,对俺买器材有帮助,不过碟片已有一大堆了、
发新话题 回复该主题