发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

终于被我找到了 西班牙动画片唐吉柯德的主题歌 [复制链接]

1#
很老很老的一部西班牙动画片
DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA  (1979)的主题歌
这首主题歌是由2个童星演唱的,用西班牙语演唱~~~
Botones - Don Quijote Y Sancho (CBS)(1979)                        A magnificent animation TV-series based on the world famous Masterpiecenovel by Miguel de Cervantes. It was very popular between Spanishchildren and, I confess, it was one of my favourite cartoons (alongwith "La vuelta al mundo de Willy Fogg" and some others). But this isnot a mere cheap product for kids. It is a great work, an excellent wayto approach to Don Quiijote's literary adventures, even adults enjoy somuch with it. There are, of course, some naïve anecdotic facts insertedto amuse children and make it palatable: for example, the few anecdoticscenes played by Don Quijote's dog along with the horse 'Rocinante' andthe Donkey (though there are no fantasies about talking animals). Therest is an amazingly accurate adaptation of the book to enjoy all thefamily.

Animation by Cruz Delgado y José Romagosa is a bit archaic,caricaturesque and naïve in some senses, but it's correct and theeffort should be recognized and congratulated.

Script, action and cast elevates the series to the highest places inits category. About the cast, the voices chosen for the characters areundoubtedly excellent: specially the voices of Don Quijote (played bythe huge talented actor Fernando Fernán Gómez), Sancho Panza (AntonioFerrandis, another great professional), and Cervantes (the excellentcommunicator Rafael de Penagos, one of the most handsome voices inRadio and TV). I don't know if it has been translated into English, Isuppose not yet, and if so, it should be translated to some languagesto rejoice of children and adults all over the world. "Don Quijote" theseries adapt in an excellent way the novel (both parts of the book,first and second) for kids and adults.

The music soundtrack (made by the musical group "Botones") was also acute and naïve but effective way to enthusiasm children. Specially openmusics "In a place of La Mancha..." and "Sancho – Quijote".

分享 转发
2#

这部古老的动画片勾起了我童年时代美好的回忆~~~

DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA  (1979)      

主题歌也很好听,两位童星的演唱~~~小时候看动画片时候,印象中就记得这么一句"Sancho ... Quijote..."   Quijote......Sancho ..."

关于这个叫BOTNES的二人童星组合,网上几乎找不到中文的资料,希望哪位好心人能够提供这个童星组合的相关资料,小弟在此感谢~~~

BOTNES :

3#

回忆很美好  我也想听楼主!
4#

哪里有下载链接?
5#

我试试看,看能不能把这首歌放到土豆上去~~~

真的很好听
6#

有链接吗?
my life is music, wine and belle...