WADIA 用家专栏 [复制链接]

41#

[quote]loio 在 2005-3-26 23:19:46 发表的内容
能说说850的声音特质吗?配什么系统?[/quote]
我的系统[upload=jpg]Upload/200532623272074957.jpg[/upload]
42#

哈哈!好一位高级发烧友,乐林8TI是我梦想多年的好机,羡慕啊,我得加油了。
43#

说说WADIA850银色版同黑色版有什么分别吗?听说有一个版本是不带前级直驱的,是这样吗?是那种色?
44#

我的是850X银色限量版的,可以直驱后级的
45#

能说说850的声音特质吗?配什么系统?
46#

我是WADIA850
47#

有没有试过直驱后级?动态同二W前级比如何?
48#

还是要加前级的好
49#

我也试过,总的感觉直驱动态比加前级较小,音乐较苗条细小,形体感和密度不如前级。
50#

wadia用家不该这么少啊
51#

这款牌子的数码产品是否较差劲?沉的找都找不到了!悲!!!
52#

WADIA怀念用家都好多,可能都是老鸟,不愿发言罢了。
53#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
54#

WADIA旧款CD机声音还是理想的。青菜罗卜各有所爱呢?
55#

回复:WADIA 用家专栏

值得恭喜一下,旧贴子又放回来了,可见以前没白费,支持一下.
56#

剛收了臺二手WADIA X-32,加入懷念家族。
57#

我的WADIA6还在用。
58#

回复: WADIA 用家专栏

GOOD,这老DD很实在,也耐用
59#

听过wadia6,很不错的声音。过两天去朋友家听听他新买的wadia861se
60#

订了581还没有到货,用家很少,转贴一些:
代理試的是581i不是581, 當時原先組合是Ayre C5-XE + Jadis前級 + Jadis JA200, 效果...一般過一般, 聲音呆板沒生氣; 後來轉用MBL 6010D夾JA200, 訊源無變, 效果像升了四五班, 音樂應有的生氣返返來, 只是稍稍生硬一點, 高頻有點毛邊...
接著換上Wadia 581i, 音樂變得更有活力, 氣氛好很多...

Max analog output level of audia CD one is 2.5 Vrms, where factory setting for wadia 581/681 is 2.1 Vrms, this will explain the perceived difference in sound level. If you really want to have a higher sound level from 581 you can open the player up & adjust inside, there are 4 switches inside which user can adjust, I can email you wadia's instruction if you want.
I like the 581 than the 861, still have analytical as the Wadia tone but have muscial than the 861. Moreover, the SACD ability.

I have the Wadia 581 now in my system for 3 months. It is the best sounding player that I ever had. I was never impressed with the 861 (liked my Krell better) but the 581 is so much more 3D and has a smooth and liquid analog sound.

I see some postings of the transport mechanism. The 861 used the Teac VRDS 3.2 clamping mechanism which was a very good clamping mechanism.

The 581 uses a very simple multiformat drive (mircromega or some other Taiwanese brand). But Wadia modifies it so that the get the data direct from the laser. They only use the mechanics and all around it is from themselves. That's why they can achieve a very good sound with a simple mechanism. The new Krell Evo 505 uses the same mechanism. The Teac transports were indeed to expensive. Teac charges now very high prices for other vendors because they want to promote their own players.

The mechanism does only in a limited way contribute to the sound. Many brands think that a heavy case and vibration free mounting of the mechanism will fix all problems. But if the jitter is already in at this point even the best construction can not fix this. Audio Aero, Meridian and Krell also use relatively cheap transports but still get excellent results. So to my opinion the type of transport does not make any difference. The way they use it makes a difference. The new teac players which have excellent mechanics do not sound as good as the Wadia and Krell players.

Overal the Wadia is hard to beat. I use it with a preamp. Make sure you then set the dipswitches to maximum output so you have maximum dynamic range. The volume control of the Wadia also works very good. According to the manual you should be somewhere between 50-100 on the volume of the Wadia but I found out that the sound ddiffernce is not a lot.
发新话题 回复该主题